DescriptionA most attractive red brick fronted, detached family home situated on this quiet residential cul-de-sac convenient to a host of amenities in the area. 9 Sharavogue offers bright well-proportioned and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 156sq.m (1680sq.ft) to include interconnecting reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a study, utility room and guest w.c. at ground floor level. Upstairs there are four fine bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and a family bathroom.
This is a highly regarded and central location with a wide variety of amenities close by to include shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and some of South County Dublin's finest restaurants in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dalkey and Dun Laoghaire together with a selection of good schools nearby to include Rathdown, Cluny, Glenageary/Killiney National School, Dalkey School Project, Harold Boys School, Dalkey, Loreto Dalkey and Harold National School Glasthule to mention a few. The DART station at Glenageary is only a short stroll away with a pedestrian laneway linking Sharavogue to Marlborough Road, there are also several bus routes close by including the No. 7, 7A and No. 59 allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There is a good selection of recreational activities within easy reach to include golf, rugby, tennis, hockey and football clubs together with the Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and marina which will appeal to the sailing enthusiast. There are many interesting walks along the seafront at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire and over Dalkey and Killiney hills which also has an excellent children's playground.
- Entrance Porch (0.90m x 0.90m )with tiled floor and opens through to the
- Entrance Hall (4.30m x 1.70m )with dado rail, alarm panel and door to
- Cloakroom/Guest W.C. with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (5.85m x 3.45m )with open fireplace with sandstone mantle and surround, polished marble inset and hearth, dado rail, large windows overlooking the front, two radiator covers, polished white oak semi-solid floor and opening through to the
- Dining Room (4.30m x 3.20m )with dado rail, white oak semi-solid floor, door to the hall and door to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.80m x 3.10m )with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated Bosch electric oven, integrated Bosch four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated Siemens warming drawer, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, door out to the rear garden, door to the hall and door through to the
- Family/TV Room (4.80m x 2.60m )with fitted shelving and steps down to the
- Utility Area (3.20m x 2.70m )with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, plumbed for dishwasher and door to the rear garden
- Landing with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion and timer
- Master Bedroom (4.15m x 3.20m )with a range of fitted wardrobes and door to the
- En Suite Shower Room with step in Triton T90SR electric shower with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 3.30m )with polished timber floor boards and a range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.50m )with fitted wardrobes, fitted shelving and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.50m )with fitted wardrobes, hatch to attic and dual aspect windows overlooking the front
- Family Bathroom with bath with telephone and monsoon shower head over, w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, recessed lighting, tiled floor and heated towel rail
FeaturesHighly regarded quiet mature family orientated location
Floor area of approximately 156sq.m (1680sq.ft)
Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Gas fired central heating
Rear garden of approximately 11m (36ft) in length
Within a short walking distance of Glenageary DART Station