• Open viewing this Saturday November 5th at 3.00 to 3.30 pm.
Wilson Moore Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 9 Shanliss Road to the Dublin property market. This beautiful 2 bedroom house would make an excellent home for anybody looking to settle down in a mature owner occupied area of the capital.
Shanliss Road is an idyllic Dublin 9 address adjacent to all local amenities to include shops, excellent catchment for schools, church & in close proximity to DCU, Beaumount Hospital, Omni Shopping Center, local parks, the M50 and on an excellent bus route offering a QBC to the City.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Some of the special features include:
• Quality solid wood flooring throughout and natural oak doors.
• Antique cast iron solid fuel fireplace with marble hearth in lounge and master bedroom.
• Double french doors from the living room to the back garden.
• TV points in every room.
• Triple glazing.
• New boiler installed, fully rewired and re-plumbed.
• Very large back garden with a paved patio area.
• 2 wooden sheds.
• Off street parking.
Amazing property, beautifully maintained throughout and located in this highly sought after area is sure to have a very strong interest. So call us today to register your interest for the viewing and avoid disappointment later!
Entrance hall - 3.2m x 1.2m
Kitchen / Dining / Living room - 8.2m x 6.1m
Lounge room - 4.3m x 3.3m
Bathroom - 1.6m x 2.4m
Master bedroom - 4.3m x 3.3m
Bedroom 2 - 3m x 3.3m
Boiler / Storage area - 1.3m x 2.4m
(all measurements approximate)