DescriptionDNG are delighted to present this fabulous two bedroom mid terrace property to the market. No. 9 Churchfields is truly presented in walk in condition throughout and boasts generous accommodation of approximately 81 Sq M, two en-suite double bedrooms, a guest WC and landscaped gardens to the front and rear with the rear garden benefiting from a very sunny westerly aspect.
The superbly well-appointed and stylishly decorated accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with large bay window, guest WC, open plan kitchen dining room with fully integrated appliances and solid oak flooring throughout the ground floor. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and 2 en-suites.
The front garden provides off street parking on a cobble lock driveway for one car and there is bin storage unit in the front garden to hide the bins from view. The rear garden has a patio area off the kitchen, ideal for entertaining, well maintained lawn, pebbled area to catch the last rays of sun in evening and a garden shed.
Churchfields is a well-established cul de sac development built c.2005 within the very popular Delgany Wood Development. Local amenities within walking distance are schools, shops, cafes and numerous sport and leisure facilities. Dublin Bus services are nearby and the Greystones Dart station offers a park & ride facility. The villages of Delgany and Greystones are easily accessible with the N11 only minutes away.
Viewing of this exceptional home is a must to appreciate the excellent location, superbly appointed interior and beautiful gardens.
Living Room 4.4m x 3.5m.
Kitchen Dining Room 4.3m x 3.1m.
Master Bedroom 4.4m x 2.9m.
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 3.1m x 2.6m.
Features• 2 Bedroom mid terrace family home
• Accommodation of approximately 81 Sq M
• Tastefully decorated and superb condition throughout
• Fully fitted kitchen with white contemporary cabinets
• All appliances included in the sale
• Washing machine and dryer only bought in 2019
• 2 double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• En-suite shower off master bedroom
• En-suite bathroom off second bedroom
• New Gas boiler in 2019
• Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
• Westerly aspect landscaped rear garden
• Off street parking for one car on cobble locked drive
• Security alarmed
• Excellent local amenities including schools and shops
• Easy access to N11 and the nearby villages of Greystones and Delgany
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No: 111090692
Performance Indicator: 149.16