DescriptionNo. 9 Applewood Mews is a modern two-bedroom duplex unit situated in a quiet courtyard in the heart of Applewood Village. In superb condition throughout this spacious property extends to c. 89.2 sq. m. (c. 960 sq. ft.). The accommodation includes an entrance hall, kitchen cum dining room with a south facing balcony and large living room. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms and the main bathroom. Applewood Mews is conveniently located with a host of amenities on its doorstep. There is a supermarket, pharmacy, launderette, hair salon, coffee shops, a family butcher and gym close-by. There is also a medical centre, crèche, primary and secondary schools, and good public transport. Viewing is highly recommended.
* Located in the heart of Applewood Village with a host of local shops and amenities
* Bright and spacious living accommodation
* Sunny South facing balcony
* Two double bedrooms
* Double glazed windows
* Gas fired central heating
* Burglar alarm fitted
* Ample communal parking with three permits available and a secure bin store
* Applewood Village Management Company - Annual Management fee €1,015.20 (2021)
* Built c. 2001
* Lovely quiet location
* Walking distance to Swords Main Street
* Ample communal parking (with 3 permits provided)
* Shops on Applewood Main Street include a Eurospar supermarket, Laundrette, Family butchers, Coffee Shop, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, French Bakery, Gym Plus, Little Apples Creche & Montessori
* Transport routes include: Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 43 & Swords Express
* Within walking distance of Applewood Community Centre offering a comprehensive list of activities and adult classes
* St Colmcilles & Fingallians GAA Clubs within walking distance
* Primary schools close by:
Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe
Swords Educate Together National School
Thornleigh Educate Together National School
* Secondary schools close by:
Swords Community College (New)
St Finian’s Community College
Fingal Community College
Entrance Hall - Laminate wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 4.0m x 3.3m
Modern fitted kitchen with range of ground and wall units. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Sliding patio doors to a sunny south facing balcony.
Living room - 5.4m x 4.6m
Large, bright, regular shaped room overlooking Applewood Village. Feature fireplace. Shelved storage cupboard.
Landing - Carpet fitted. Hot press.
Bedroom 1 - 4.7m x 4.0m (rear)
Spacious double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet fitted.
Bedroom 2 - 4.4m x 3.3m (front)
Double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet fitted.
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2.3m
With bath, toilet & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls tiled at bath surround. Triton T90sr shower fitted over the bath. Access hatch to the attic space.
To the front there is a sunny south facing balcony. Ample communal parking with three permits available. Secure communal bin store.