€155,000 arrow_upward €5,050 on 4th Aug 16
• Open viewing this Saturday November 19th at 2.50 to 3.20 pm.
Don't waste your money renting when you can buy a great value home!
Wilson Moore Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No 89 Fairlawn Road to the Dublin property market. This lovely two bedroom family home with an attic conversion would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
High interest is expected, so don't delay and call us today to request a viewing!
The location has everything to offer, 10 minutes walk to local schools both primary and secondary, 15 minute drive to Dublin airport, The Charlestown Shopping centre & Finglas Village are within close proximity offering every convenience. Excellent bus service to the city centre. Close to M50 and N2 motorways. Very close to the new luas station which is due to open within 24 months.
Some of the features include:
• Kitchen and dining room with beautiful tiled flooring overlooking the back garden.
• Feature solid fuel fireplace in the living room.
• Under stairs storage.
• Large family bathroom with electric shower installed.
• Sunny back garden with a brick shed.
• Double glazed windows.
• Gas fired central heating.
BER: D1 BER No.108874348 Energy Performance Indicator:253.5 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hall - 4.27 m x 1.81m
Kitchen/dining room - 2.50m x 5.15m
Living room - 4.16m x 3.20m
Master bedroom - 2.55m x 4.51m
Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.31m
Bathroom - 2.58m x 2.62m
Attic conversion - 4.17m x 3.17m
(all measurements approximate)