Horan Estate and Letting Agents are delighted to present No 85 Danesfort Drive to the Galway property market. The property is located in a quiet residential area close to a number of amenities and would make a perfect family home as well as a a great investment for your future.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- A very spacious open plan kitchen/dining room, offering plenty of storage space
- Large Separate utility area
- Double doors opening into a bright living room featuring a heat saving solid fuel stove.
- Under stairs WC for convenience
- Fitted wardrobes in two of the bedrooms
- Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms
- 3 family sized double bedrooms (master ensuite) and one single bedroom
- Oil fired Central Heating System
- Double glazed windows
- Large, well-kept back garden with a storage shed and plenty of seating
- Private allocated car parking to the front of the property
Property is situated in a quiet, highly sought after location, close to a number of local amenities:
- 7 min drive to St Raphael's college, and 8 min drive to Gaelscoil Riabhach primary school
- 3 min drive or 10 min walk to Loughrea town centre
- 9 min drive to Turoe pet farm
- 7 min drive to the Galway Plaza
- 35 min drive to Galway City
- Healy Bus, Bus Eireann and City Link Bus services offering frequent routes to and from Galway City
This and much more!
The property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Viewing is highly recommended!
BER: C1 BER No.105670756 Energy Performance Indicator:165.77 kWh/mÂ²/yr
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677