DescriptionSuperbly positioned only five minutes from Donnybrook Village, in this highly convenient location off Bloomfield Avenue, a most appealing two-bedroom duplex enjoying well-presented accommodation benefiting from a west facing balcony and off street car parking.
Number 84 is approached by a flight of granite steps and is ideally positioned to the front of this development which provides morning and afternoon sun. The bright accommodation extends to approximately 58sqm (624 sq.ft.) and briefly comprises reception hall with under stairs storage cupboard, a well-equipped kitchen/dining to the front, a bright living room to the rear with open fireplace and double doors opening out to the west facing balcony. A staircase leads up to the first floor which has two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a bathroom with hot press off.
Morehampton Square is ideally located overlooking Morehampton Road and off Bloomfield Avenue along the QBC and only a short walk to St. Stephen?s Green and a wide array of amenities that the City Centre has to offer. The Morehampton Road Wildlife Sanctuary is across the road and a short stroll to local shops (including Donnybrook Fair) and Herbert Park.
- Reception Hall (3.50m x 1.00m )with understairs storage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.65m x 2.60m )with fitted press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for a washing machine, four ringed Zanussi hob with extractor over and stainless steel oven beneath, tiled floor
- Living Room (4.50m x 3.60m )with rough style firepalce, open fire, and door leading out to
- Balcony (3.70m x 2.70m )
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 2.60m )with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with pedstal w.h.b., w.c., bath with shower attachment, part-tiled walls, tiled floors and Velux roof light
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 2.80m )with fitted wardrobes, this bedroom backs onto the rear of the development.
FeaturesManagement company: Wyse.
Service charge: approximately �?�1,200 per annum.
In the immediate vicinity there are many quality shops, restaurants, and cafes.
West facing rear balcony.
Highly convenient location a short walk to Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages.
Herbert Park is also a short walk away.
Two generous double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes.
Walking distance to St. Stephens Green.
Off street car parking.
Floor Area Approximately 58sqm (624 sq.ft.).
Communal gardens and grounds.