DescriptionMaintained to an exceptionally high standard and in pristine condition throughout, this impeccably presented bungalow enjoys a highly convenient location just five minutes’ drive from Greystones town centre, and only a short walk from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre right across the main road.
The property has benefited from numerous improvements by the current owner, including a light-filled sun room that seamlessly links the house to the landscaped rear garden, a spotless modern kitchen that looks as if it was installed only yesterday and an exceptionally high standard of interior décor that includes hand-made to measure curtains and superior quality wallpapering throughout.
Accommodation is completed by a well-proportioned lounge/living room, two bedrooms including the main with separate study area and ensuite bathroom, a large utility room, a hallway with separate entrance porch and a family bathroom. Outside there are spacious and lovingly maintained mature gardens to front and rear, abounding with attractive features.
Originally built by Woods Builders, Redford Park is a mature development featuring extensive amenity spaces, leafy tree-lined walkways and well-maintained landscaped greens. It is also ideally placed to enjoy the many outstanding leisure and sporting amenities the town has to offer, including the Greystones end of the scenic cliff walk to Bray, which is just two minutes’ walk away via the back of the estate.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Redford Park forms part of a mature, well-established residential development close to Greystones town centre, attractively set off by pleasing roadside trees and well-maintained family friendly greens. The property is situated just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket (Lidl) shops and services, including a pharmacy, and GP and dental surgeries, all within easy walking distance.
Redford Park is also close to an excellent choice of schools, including nearby Greystones Educate Together National School, Gaelscoil na gCloch Liath, St. Kevin’s NS and St. Patrick’s, all of which are five minutes’ walk from the property. St. Brigid’s NS and St. Laurence’s NS are also within walking distance, as are Temple Carrig Secondary School (5 minutes walk) and St. David’s Holy Faith Secondary. There’s also a good choice of pre-school and Montessori schools.
The development is also within easy reach of Greystones Marina (10 minutes walk) and other recreational amenities, along with the many shops, cafés and restaurants the town centre has to offer. There’s also an excellent choice of sports and leisure facilities that includes golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing, hockey, cricket and the Shoreline Leisure Centre.
The area is well served by public and private transport, including the Aircoach service to Dublin Airport, and the 84, 84X and 184 bus routes, all of which have stops within four minutes walking distance. Greystones DART Station is 15 minutes walking distance away, or five minutes by bike. The N11 and the M50 (12 minutes) are a short drive away, putting the town within easy commuting distance of Dublin.
• Entrance porch (4.5 x 3.5 ft): with outer door, tiled floor, feature brick wall and daylight sensitive outside light fitting.
• Entrance hall (15.25 x 7.6 ft): with composite front door (off porch) and carpet
• Living room/lounge (13.8 x 11.8 ft) at front of property: with carpet, curtains, TV point and flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace, with marble hearth and wooden mantelpiece and surround
• Kitchen (15.5 x 10.5 ft) in open plan configuration with sunroom: with timber floor, fitted units and complete range of integrated modern appliances
• Utility room (11.4 x 5.5) off hall and adjoining kitchen: with generous built-in shelving, storage units and space for appliances, with hot press
• Sunroom (16.7 x 10.8 ft) at rear of property overlooking back garden: with carpet, Sky TV point, pull-down window blinds, roof-height timber panelled ceiling, pitched roof and two roof light Velux windows with remote control blinds
• Main bedroom (10.5 x 8.9 ft): with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, carpet, TV point and roof light Velux window with remote control blind
• Separate study area (6.9 x 5.5 ft) in open plan configuration with main bedroom: with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, carpet and built-in desk
• Ensuite bathroom (8.5 x 6.1 ft) off main bedroom/study area: wc, bidet, whb with built-in storage unit, large corner shower cubicle with double sliding glass doors and electric shower, timber-panelled ceiling, shelving and towel rails, and tiled floor
• Second bedroom (11.1 x 8.8 ft) at front of property: with built-in floor-to-ceiling corner wardrobes, curtains, carpet and TV point
• Family bathroom (6.3 x 6.2 ft): with wc, whb and Jacuzzi bath, tiled splashback and bath surround and carpet
• Section of Attic Storage Space: Well-insulated and fully partitioned space with Velux window, central heating radiator, flush door, carpet, and sufficient power points and down lights. Area currently used as sewing area/work station/storage space, surrounded by wood effect Formica worktops. Accessible from hallway via pull down Stira ladder
• Good-sized front garden, allowing property to be set back from public road
• Large, cobble lock driveway, providing ample off-street parking
• Large, well-proportioned back garden with south-west facing aspect
• Overall plot size: 3,000 sq ft
Features• Exceptionally well-maintained property, in pristine condition throughout
• All fittings, furnishings, floors, appliances and bathroom ware in as-new condition
• Fitted modern kitchen with tiled splashbacks, integrated double stainless steel sink with drainer, ample floor and wall storage units, and counter top space – renovated in 2009 to include ambient day and night lighting
• All kitchen appliances included in sale
• Appliances comprise halogen hob (Schott) with extractor fan (Ceran), dishwasher, microwave (Beko) and double oven (Whirlpool) with multi-function including pastry, pizza, bread proving and variable grill
• Feature porthole in kitchen with view through sunroom to back garden
• Extensive built-in shelving and storage units in utility room
• Utility room accommodates a washing machine (Zanussi), tumble dryer (Creda) and freezer (Beko). All in excellent condition and subject to negotiation) can be included in sale
• Quality built-in, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in bedrooms
• uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
• Quality carpets, curtains, wall paper and furnishings all in excellent condition
• All curtains handmade to measure
• Gas-fired central heating
• Security camera at front of property (can be adapted to record video)
• Sky TV connection
• Front garden set out in lawn with mature shrubs
• Sun patio in back garden with built-in railway sleeper planters from and to lawn area
• Feature waterfall in patio area
• Remainder of rear garden set out in lawn with mature plants, shrubs and feature magnolia tree
• Lattice fencing with timber climbing frames for plants
• Resin construction garden shed
• Feature outdoor amber lighting throughout rear garden
• Timber gated side entrance, providing access between front and rear, and discrete storage area for bins
• Rear garden not overlooked
• Well-maintained residential development with green spaces and communal areas
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.112669031 Energy Performance Indicator:301.44 kWh/m²/yr