A fantastic four-bed semi-detached property with a B1 Energy Rating in a convenient sought after residential area on the edge of Drogheda offering Approx. 1,300 ftÂ² of generous family living accommodation. No 8 has a side garden suitable for an extension subject to planning permission and a large south facing rear garden all situated in an end of cul-de-sac location. The ready to move in property is located off the Platin Road and is conveniently positioned close to several schools and local amenities. Avourwen development is within walking distance of Drogheda town centre and only 1.8km from direct access to Junction 8 of the M1 motorway. This development represents an ideal location for family living or the Dublin commuter. Viewing highly recommended by appointment only.
Hall 3.44 x 2.41.
Sitting Room 4.99 x 3.03.
Kitchen area 4.73 x 2.81.
Dining/Living 5.33 x 2.67.
Utility 1.29 x 1.71.
WC 1.29 x 1.77.
Bedroom 1 4.09 x 2.92.
En-Suite 1.59 x 1.67.
Bedroom 2 2.62 x 3.98.
Bedroom 3 2.82 x 2.36.
Bedroom 4 2.52 x 2.70.
Bathroom 1.67 x 2.24.
TOTAL: Approx. 120 SqM/1300SqFt.
- Gas central heating (zoned)
- PVC double glazed windows
- B1 Energy Rated home
- Security alarm
- End site with additional side garden with future potential
- Large south facing rear garden with garden shed
- Partially floored roof space with â€™stiraâ€™ style access and power supply
- Newly installed water pump
- Fitted wardrobes to all Bedrooms
- Solid oak doors throughout
- â€™Russoundâ€™ Multi Sound System throughout house
- Repainted internally
- Wood and tiled flooring throughout ground floor
- Partially furnished (included)
- 5 minute walk to Johnâ€™s Shop Centra convenience store
- Short and safe walking distance to several schools
- 1.8km to Junction 8 on M1 motorway
- Within 25 ...