We are delighted to bring to the market, this spacious 4 bedroom detached property, located in this popular estate. Number 8 sits on an end, corner site and benefits from side vehicular access making it ideal for a detached garage (S.T.P.P.). The home enjoys a south facing rear aspect and over looks the rolling countryside. The layout of the accommodation is excellent and extends to C.1,550 sq.ft. - (c.144 mt. sq.), including sunroom, utility room and en-suite. Ideal for the commuter as direct access to the M7/M9 can be found close by. Early viewing is recommended.
• Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
• Oak Shaker Kitchen
• Utility Room, Sun Room
• Accommodation C.1,550 sq.ft. - (C.144 mt.sq.)
• South Facing Rear Garden, Not Overlooked
• Off Street Parking x 2 car
• Side Vehicle Access
• Ideal For A New Garage To Rear (S.T.P.P.)
• Oil Fired Central Heating with Open Fire
• Double Glazed Woodgrain P.V.C Windows
• Cul-De-Sac Location
• Over Looking Green To Front
• Convenient To M7/M9 Motorway.
BER: B3 BER No.103053294 Energy Performance Indicator:143.17 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 3.6m x 3.47 Bright spacious hallway with a solid timber floor, ceiling
coving with centre rose, phone point.
Hot Press: Large walk in hot press which is fully shelved for storage.
Sitting Room: 6.09m x 3.32m Attractive open marble fireplace with marble heath, TV
point, solid timber floor, recessed lights, ceiling coving and
Kitchen/Dining: 5.61m x 4.36m Attractive oak shaker kitchen with built in oven and hob,
dishwasher, double unit stai ...