â‚¬145,000 â‚¬10,000 on 2nd Feb 17
Located in the heart of Bettystown Village, this end of terrace 2 x storey property is full of character and charm and briefly comprises of:
- Enclosed tiled porch (2.78m x 1.44m) + recessed lights & shelving.
- Entrance Hall (2.26m x 0.96m) with tiled floor & 4 x storage presses.
- Kitchen/dining area (4.46m x 2.68m) with tiled floor, recessed lights + 2 x south facing windows.
- Master Double bedroom (4.3m x 2.75m) with laminate flooring, 5 x wardrobes, TV point.
- Ensuite (1.72m x 1.48m) fully tiled with Jacuzzi bath and recessed lights.
- Large living room area (5.08m x 3.72m) dual aspect, wooden flooring, marble fire surround + slate hearth & electric fire effect.
- Double bedroom (3m x 2.34m) with carpets, 4 x wardrobes & recessed lights.
- Bathroom (1.66m x 1.43m) with electric shower.
- Attic Storage with stira.
- Large balcony area (6.2m x 1.7m).
Gas fired central heating
Dublin Airport via the M1 Motorway is 30 minutes and Drogheda 10 minutes by car. Bus Eireann and Matthews Bus with WIFI has frequent service from Bettystown to Dublin/Drogheda. Laytown Train Station with park and ride is only 5 minutes drive away.
The Famous Bettystown Beach is perfect for swimming, walking and other activities throughout the year with a stretch of beach measuring 5 km from Laytown to the mouth of the Boyne in Mornington. Sporting options include the Bettystown Golf Links, tennis club, soccer clubs, rugby, GAA, Integral Fitness Club with large heated indoor swimming pool, hockey, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Pitch & Putt, horse riding, athletics club to name but a few.
Tesco, Centra & Donovan's Supermarket ...