DescriptionA SUPERB 5 BEDROOM (3 BATH) DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN AN EXCEPTIONALLY CONVENIENT AND CENTRAL LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SCHOOLS, SHOPS, BUS AND TRAIN IN THE BUSY COMMUTER TOWN OF KILCOCK AND WITHIN EASY AND QUICK DRIVING ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAY. ONLY 6 MINS DRIVE TO THE UNIVERSITY TOWN OF MAYNOOTH, THE PROPERTY IS IN BEAUTIFUL WALK-IN CONDITION.
A Superb 5 Bedroom (3 bathroom) Detached Family Home currently spanning approx. 1,800sq. ft . and superbly located within a short stroll of schools, shops, train and bus and all the many amenities on offer in the busy commuter town of Kilcock. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Large Livingroom, Kitchen/Dining room, Utility, wc, Sunroom, Office/Playroom, 5 Bedrooms (3 Bathrooms) and enjoys a very private and sunny large rear garden with decked patio and provides plenty of future potential to extend subject to any necessary planning permission. The property has been excellently maintained in terms of décor and finished to a high standard and presents in ’walk-in ‘ condition. This property is an exceptional family home and provides all the attributes that one would expect from a long term family home. There is a nice garden to front also with driveway providing plenty of parking in this quiet cul de sac. Viewing of this exceptionally large and beautiful home is very highly recommended by the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV.
PRICE REGION :€455,000.00 Euro
AccommodationEntrance Hall Tiled floor. Coving and Center rose. WC off.
WC Tiled floor. WC, WHB and Wall mounted mirror. Extractor fan.
Livingroom 5.78mm x 3.70mm Carpeted. Feature black marble fireplace with cast iron inset, and marble hearth. Coving and Center rose. Wall lights. Double doors to,
Kitchen/Dining 8.48mm x 4.26mm Fully tiled floor and tiled splash back. Spotlights. Extensive range of modern fitted kitchen units with granite worktop. Granite window board. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and extractor hood. Door to Sunroom from Dining area. Door to Utility from Kitchen area.
Utility 2.75mm x 1.68mm Tiled floor and splash back. Storage presses. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Door to side.
Office/Playroom 4.69mm x 2.49mm Wooden floor. Shelving.
Sunroom 4.56mm x 3.67mm Tiled floor. French doors to private rear garden with decked patio.
Landing 4.16mm x 2.81mm Carpeted. Attic Access and Hot-press off.
Master Bedroom 3.83mm x 3.66mm Carpeted. Built in wardrobes. Door to,
Ensuite 2.44mm x 1.81mm Fully tiled walls and floor.
WHB in storage cabinet, WC. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall mounted mirror.
Bedroom 2 3.68mm x 2.98mm Carpeted. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 2.75mm x 2.43mm Carpeted. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 3.16mm x 2.46mm Carpeted. Built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 2.89mm x 1.97mm Fully tiled walls and floor. WC, WHB and Bath with shower mixer.
Bedroom 5 4.16mm x 3.15mm Carpeted. Built in wardrobes.
FeaturesAdditional Features ;
• Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascias and Soffits.
• Extremely spacious and well proportioned accommodation ideal for family living boasting c 1800 sq ft with large living areas such as living, kitchen/dining, sunroom, office/playroom in addition to 5 bedrooms and 3 Baths..
• Beautiful large private site with sunny rear orientation presenting privacy and amenity and potential to extend subject to any relevant planning permission.
• Excellent standard décor and high level of maintenance.
• Carpets, Blinds and Light fittings included with oven, hob and extractor fan and integrated dishwasher.
• Front driveway providing parking for 2 cars and extra parking in cul de sac
• Superbly located in a small cul de sac within short walking distances of schools, shops, sports, restaurants, train and bus commuter facilities etc.
• Quick Access to Motorway.
Viewing DetailsBy appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV on 0872052649 or 01-6286643