DescriptionTo register a bid on this property, please visit coonanlive.com
• Completely renovated 3 bed (original 4 Bed) detached bungalow.
• Excellent finish throughout featuring a contemporary high gloss kitchen with island unit, porcelain tiled floors and stunning bathrooms.
• Numerous energy efficiency improvements including full external insulation, high efficiency radiators, A rated gas boiler and solar panel ready.
• Private south facing rear garden which extends to c.176sqm with block shed and vehicular access
• Fully cobble locked driveway with parking for 4/5 cars.
• Crodaun is a hugely popular, mature development noted for its convenient position close to the M4 motorway and just a short stroll from all schools, shops, public transport and local amenities
AccommodationEntrance Porch 1.95m x 1.24m
Porcelain tiles & light fitting
Entrance Hallway (5.04m x 1.58m) + (4.82m x 2.1m
Composite front door, porcelain tiles, alarm panel, sky light, light fitting, storage closet & access to the attic with folding ladder.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.53m x 6.1m
Porcelain tiles, grey high gloss floor & wall units with a quartz work top, island unit with built in sink & breakfast bar, integrated Siemens oven, Siemens combi oven, 5 ring gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, light fitting’s, recessed lights, venetian blinds & T.V. point.
Utility Room/Hotpress 2.16m 3.62m
Porcelain tiles, fitted units, fully plumbed, gas boiler, large hotpress with shelving & back door leading to the garden area.
Sitting Room 4.23m x 4.45m
Laminate wood flooring, recessed lights, T.V. point, fireplace plumbed for back boiler & a stove insert (not included), wall lights & venetian blinds.
Master Bedroom 3.5m x 4m
Carpet, slide robe wardrobes, T.V. point, recessed lights & venetian blinds.
Ensuite 1.57m x 3.62m
Fully tiled, wet room, extractor fan, w.c., w.h.b., recessed lights, vertical heated towel rail, two vanity units, built in mirror with shaving light & roman blinds.
Bedroom 2 3.41m x 4.1m
Carpet, slide robe wardrobes, T.V. point, reading lights on wall, recessed lights & venetian blinds.
Bedroom 3 3.35m x 3m
Carpet, T.V point & venetian blind.
Bathroom 2.85m x 2m
Tiled floors, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower screen & shower, two built in vanity units, vertical heated towel rail & built in mirror with shaving light.
FeaturesFully renovated 5 years ago
Rewired and replumbed
Solar panel ready
Plumbed for stove and back boiler
Externally insulated with 70ml insulation board
Walnut architrave and skirting throughout
Large South facing garden measuring 11m x 16m
UPVC double glazed window
PVC fascia & soffit
Block built shed 3m x 7.1m
Cobble locked driveway with room for 4/5 cars
Located close to development entrance
Quiet cul de saq of bungalows
From the main street head northwest towards Maynooth road , continue straight on the Maynooth Road going passed Aldi, take the 2nd turn right into Crodaun Forest Park then take immediate right, and property is on the right hand side.