Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 78 Ballygall Crescent to the Dublin property market. This four bedroom terraced home is in excellent condition through out and provides the perfect opportunity to acquire a property with huge potential in this much sought after location. Having been beautifully modernised, this property is an ideal investment opportunity also. Viewing is highly recommended.
Some of the features include:
- Tiled flooring and tiled splashback in the kitchen with modern fitted kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Solid fuel built in stove in the living room.
- Fully tiled family bathroom with an electric shower.
- New combi boiler installed with dual control heating - can heat downstairs and upstairs separately.
- Lots of under stairs storage space.
- Beautiful and sunny decked back garden with plenty of seating.
- off street parking
Located in a quiet neighbourhood close to a number of local amenities:
- 6 min walk to Clearwater Shopping Centre.
- 7 min walk to Finglas Village with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 3 min drive to Lidl and Aldi.
- 7 min drive to Charlestown S.C.
- 7 min Drive to DCU.
- Selection of great schools within walking distance, like St. Canice's Girls (Boys) N.S.,St. Brigit's Primary School, St. Mary's Secondary School, Glasnevin Educate together N.S. and some others.
- 57 min drive to National Botanic Gardens.
- 15 min to City centre.
- 15 min to Dublin Airport.
- No 40, 40D, 83 and 103 bus routes offer fast and frequent service to City centre and surrounding areas.
- Easy access to M50 motorway offering quick link to the rest of the City.
Viewing is highly ...
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677