- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment.
- Located in the prestigious estate of Wolstan’s Abbey,
- Spacious property with patio space off living area
- Ample parking space and a large common green adjacent to the property.
- Viewing of this home is highly recommended.
Overall size of house c.60sq.m
Superb location to Celbridge Village
Gas central heating
Management fees €800 per annum
Well maintained development with open green spaces
Included in the Sale
Fixtures & fittings
8.0m x 1.09m
Wooden floor, coving, alarm panel, shelved hot-press.
3.25m x 2.40m
3.17m x 3.70m
2.40m x 1.83m
Tiled floor & splash back, bath, w.c & w.h.b.
3.40m x 4.9m
Wooden floor, coving, patio door to patio area, decorative mock fireplace with granite inset and wired for electric fire/heater, TV point, storage space with gas boiler fitted.
1.90m a 2.60m
Tiled floor & splash back, shaker style kitchen.
From Celbridge town take Dublin Road proceed till traffic light at Super Valu shopping centre and turn right. Turn right again into St Wolstan’s Abbey. Follow the road until you reach the View, and the property for sale is identified by our sale sign.