3 bed end terrace family home (105sqm approx) with lovely west facing rear garden in this popular estate.
A bright and spacious three bed family home which overlooks a green area to the front and has the added benefit of a super back garden which has been professionally landscaped. The accommodation which is in very good condition comprises three good size bedrooms, with fully tiled master en suite shower room, fully tiled family bathroom, comfortable sittingroom with attractive timber fireplace and light-filled kitchen/diningroom with generous utility off.
Oriel Cove is situated on the outskirts of Clogherhead village within easy walking distance of the village centre. Local amenities include crèche and primary school, shops, pubs and restaurants not to mention the wonderful beach at Little Strand. Public transport to Drogheda is available from the village centre and access to the M1 is under a 10 minute drive.
• Entrance Hall: Tiled floor
• Kitchen/Diner: 5.50m x 2.94m. Tiled floor. Generous storage, double sink unit. Built in oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double French doors to paved patio and back garden.
• Guest downstairs WC/Whb. Disabled access. Tiled floor.
• Utility Room: 2.43m x 2.21. Wall and floor storage inclusive of washing machine. Tiled floor.
• Sitting Room: 4.38m x 3.82m. Laminate floor. Feature timber mantelpiece with gas fire insert.
• Master bedroom 3.83m x 2.8m
• Fully tiled En suite shower room with electric shower.
• Bedroom 2: 2.80m x 2.6m
• Bedroom 3. 2.8m x 2m.
• Family Bathroom: fully tiled.
• Gas fired central heating
• Mains water and sewerage
• Off street parking
• Spacious 3 bed end terrace house
• Master en suite
• Landscaped west facing back garden
• Overlooking green
• Walking distance of village centre
• Generous side entrance
BER: D1 BER No.110831260 Energy Performance Indicator:232.81 kWh/m²/yr< ...