€205,000 arrow_upward €10,000 on 22nd Nov 16
3 BED + CONVERTED ATTIC (DOUBLE SIZED ROOM + ENSUITE) - SOUTH FACING BACK GARDEN WITH SHARED SIDE ENTRANCE.
The Northlands Estate is located off the Eastham Road with the benefit of bus stops on your doorstep to Dublin, Drogheda, Laytown Train Station. Bettystown Village and the stunning Bettystown Beach is a mere 10 minute walk away.
This outstanding property briefly comprises of the following below:
* Off Street parking for 1 car, grass area & additional parking area for visitors.
* Tiled entrance hall (3.08m x 2.10m).
* Large W.C (2.3m x 1.56m) with tiled floor.
* Separate living room (4.8m x 3.2m) wooden flooring, marble surround fireplace + granite hearth with gas fire insert.
* Kitchen/dining room area: Kitchen (3.76m x 3m) bright & spacious, tiled floor + kitchen island with additional storage space, Dining Room (3.76m x 2.8m) tiled floor + double patio doors leading out to back garden.
* Gas Fired Central Heating.
* Carpet on stairs & landing + access to converted attic.
* Main bedroom (4.43m x 2.6m) carpet, south facing & view of back garden.
* Ensuite to master (2.73m x 1.23m) fully tiled with Triton shower.
* Double bedroom (4.6m x 2.95m) carpets, recessed dressing room area, decorative wallpapering.
* Large single room (3.66m x 2.35m) walk in cupboard.
* Fully tiled main bathroom (2.62m x 2.2m) with bath.
LARGE ATTIC CONVERSION:
* Double room (4.29m x 3.88m) wooden flooring, recessed lights, extensive wardrobe space, 2 x Velux windows (south facing), storage in the eaves. * Ensuite (3.07m x 1.3m) double shower with electric Mira shower.
* Recessed study area with Velux window, wooden flooring. ...