DescriptionSuperb newly decorated two bedroom ground floor apartment located within walking distance of Drogheda town centre and train station. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/ding area, fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with en suite to master and main bathroom. The property is offered for sale with vacant possession and would make an ideal first time purchase or investment. Viewing advised.
RoomsEntrance Hall - 1.83m x 1.24m
Living/Dining Area - 5.09m x 4.77m
Kitchen - 2.9m x 1.63m
Hallway - 4.29m x 1.0m
Master Bedroom - 3.52m x 2.68m
En Suite - 1.57m x 1.35m
Bedroom 2 - 3.52m x 1.88m
Bathroom - 2.15m x 1.58m
Double glazed windows.
Drogheda train station approx. 10 minute walk.
Kitchen appliances included.
Mng Charges: Approx. €650 per annum.
Directions74 The Park, Martello Village, Bryanstown, Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland, A92 X512
Latitude: 53.707634 | Longitude: -6.336764
ServicesWater - Mains.
Heating - G.F.C.H.
Sewerage - Mains.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.