€280,000 arrow_downward €-15,000 on 11th Oct 16
• Open viewing this Sunday October 23rd at 2.45 to 3.15 pm.
Don't delay and call us today!
The properties in this area are extremely sought after. Arrange a viewing now to avoid disappointment!
Wilson Moore Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 74 Northway Estate to the Dublin property market. The property was maintained to a very high standard by the current proud owners and comes to the market in a turn key condition.
Conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac close to Finglas village with all the amenities it has to offer. It is also situated near the expanding Charlestown Shopping Centre. Within close proximity to Dublin City Centre, the N2 and the M50 Motorway. Excellent bus service in the area making this a very accessible address.
Some of the features include:
• Modern kitchen with buit-in appliances and plenty of cupboard storage space.
• Spacious open plan living room and lounge.
• Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
• Fully tiled bathroom.
• Large back garden with a decked area and patio area.
• Side access.
• Double glazed windows.
• Gas central heating.
• Beautifully maintained property - turn key condition!
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER: D2 BER No.105896948 Energy Performance Indicator:269.76 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hall - 3.7m x 1.7m
Kitchen - 3.5m X 2.6m
Living room / Dining room - 4.2m x 5.5m
Lounge - 3.2m x 3.6m
Storage - 0.7m x 0.6m
Master bedroom - 3.4m x 4.1m
Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 3.4m
Bedroom 3 - 2.4m x 2.6m
Bathroom - 1.7m x 1.9m