***This home has the WOW Factor ***
This home has everything, quality, style, design, innovation and in immaculate condition. Situated in a quiet cul de sac, number 73 Gainsborough Green has been lavished with care and attention by its current owners, which is evident from the moment you walk through the front door. Stylish décor, a cheerful ambience and spacious accommodation all make this the perfect home to live, entertain and provides the ultimate in comfort and relaxing elegance.
Some of the many features include….
• Kitchen extension built 2011 boasting high quality fit out and natural light
• Gas fired central heating
• Upvc double glazed windows replaced throughout
• Attic converted for leisure/storage with the added benefit of an ensuite
• Utility room & guest w.c
• Large side passage
• Sunny aspect with open green space opposite
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• BER – C1 / Number – 109124420 / 159.59kWh/sq.m/yr
Your search is over!!
Licence number 003533
Porch 2.65 x 0.75 Sliding door, tiled floor, spot lights
Entrance hall 5.50 x 1.80 Security alarm, spot lights, tiled floor, radiator cover, coving
Guest w.c. W.c, w.h.b, tiled floor and walls, holders
Lounge 6.0 x 3.70 Decorative timber floor, coving, centre piece, Feature sandstone fireplace, double doors to
Dining Room/ Playroom 3.86 x 2.78 Decorative timber floor, recess lights, additional power points and CAT cabling
Kitchen Extension/Family Room (Built in 2011) 7.70 x 5.67 Tiled floor with under floor heating, fully fitted hand painted Tierney kitchen units, built in dishwasher, steam oven, fan oven, micr ...
Unit 5 Portmarnock Shopping Arcade, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin,
Tel: 01 846 2752
PSRA Licence No. 003533 / 003533