Open Viewing: Thu 15 Feb, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Open Viewing: Mon 19 Feb, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
* End of terrace three bedroom house.
* Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
* Off street parking.
* Garden to the rear.
* We have been informed that the property extends to approximately 81 sq. m (872 sq. ft).
* Clondalkin is situated to the southwest of Dublin City Centre approximately 12km southwest of OConnell Bridge.
* The subject property is located in the Rowlagh development accessed via Neilstown Road.
* Amentities in the area include St. Ronans National School, Deansrath Community College together with a range of shops, restaurants and bars.
* Transport links include Dublin Bus, Clondalkin Fonthill Train Station and the M50 Motorway which can be accessed at Exit 1.
The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides: * Three bedroom accommodation.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings