- End terrace five bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Gardens to the front and rear.
- Off street parking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 103 sq. m (1,108 sq. ft).
The property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €22,800 per annum.
- Blanchardstown is situated to the north of Dublin City Centre approximately 12km northwest of OConnell Bridge.
- The subject property can be accessed via the R843 on to Sheephill Avenue.
- Local amenities include Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Blanchardstown Institute of Technology together with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include Dublin Bus, Castleknock Train Station and the M50 Motorway which can be accessed at Exit 6 approximately 2.8km south-east of the property.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Five bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: E1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings