DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached property to the market ideally located on Walnut Avenue, Kingswood. Walnut is a mature, settled and highly sought after part of Kingswood and finds itself a mere two minute walk from Kingswoods local shops and Bar/restaurant. Within a stone's throw you will also find a host of bus routes, the M50 Motorway, The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Hospital.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c. 980 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, main family bathroom, three bedrooms (2 double/1 single). To the rear is a paved area with block built shed and to the front is a spacious garden with plenty of off street parking.
Currently located on a corner site – this will be divided as per aerial photograph.
No. 7 boasts a long list of additional features and is ideally suited to the needs of a growing family. Boasting top quality flooring throughout, plenty of built in storage and double glazed windows. Early viewing is highly advised, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- Corner site will be divided as per aerial photograph
- c. 980 sq ft
- BER C2
- Highly sought after part of Kingswood
- Within easy reach of the LUAS
- Oil fired central heating
- Top quality Blinds
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Private garden with block built shed
- Off street parking to front
- Large bedrooms
- Plenty of built in storage
- Local shops & schools only a stone's throw away
- Within easy reach of The Luas & M50
- The Square Shopping Centre & Tallaght Hospital within easy reach
- Viewing highly advised!
From the M50 take the Ballymount exit and head towards Tallaght. Turn right at the kingswood Luas stop into kingswood. Take your third right turn onto Ballymount Road and then your second left onto Walnut Avenue. Number 7 will be located on your left hand side