DescriptionNestled away in Ticknock Hill, on the foothills of the Dublin Mountains, this outstanding four-bedroom residence offers substantial accommodation, extending to approx. 120 sq m / 1, 291sq ft. This is indeed a rare opportunity to acquire a delightful and well-proportioned family home set in this superb location within easy reach of a host of amenities. With an abundance of living space and natural lighting used to maximum effect, the bright and welcoming interior must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property has the added benefit of not being overlooked to the front or rear, making it a private and tranquil setting.
Upon entry there is a welcoming hall, cloak room and guest W.C., to the right there is a bright living room with solid wood flooring and a bay window overlooking the front garden. The ground level is complete with a spacious kitchen/dining room and utility room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom.
Ticknock Hill, built by Park Developments, is superbly located and is within a short distance of a host of amenities at nearby Sandyford Village, Sandyford Industrial Estate and Stepaside Village. Within the development the local amenities include Puddleducks Creche & Montessori, Blackglen pharmacy, local Centra shop, a dentist and GP. There are also a wide variety of recreational amenities for all age groups available within the area including golf, tennis, rugby and fitness clubs, while Ticknock Hill Walking, Mountain Bike Trails and Marlay Park are all within minutes walk of the property. Dundrum Town Centre is also close by and there are further shopping and recreational facilities at Stillorgan and Ballinteer. Both Kilmacud and Balally LUAS stations are a short distance away, while a bus service (no. 114 bus) is available nearby and the M50 is within a short drive.
- Hallway: (6.14m x 1.88m )with solid wood flooring, alarm panel, recessed lighting, cloak press and under stairs storage.
- Guest WC: (1.89m x 1.48m )Tiled flooring, recessed lighting, WC, WHB and heated towel rail.
- Living Room: (5.97m x 4.06m )with solid wood flooring, bay window overlooking front garden, gas fire with sandstone fireplace surround & mantel, TV point, WiFi point and double doors leading to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (5.40m x 4.02m )with tiled flooring, recessed lighting, island/breakfast bar, floor and eye level units, tiled splashback, stainless steel double sink, Kuppersbusch extractor hood, Bosch four ring ceramic hob, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, Bosch double oven and grill, window overlooking the rear garden, two Velux windows, and patio door leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (2.09m x 0.99m )Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (2.97m x 1.27m )with window overlooking side, recessed lighting, shelved hot press and Stira staircase to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (4.25m x 3.31m )with large bay window overlooking the front, carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes and en suite. This room has a beautiful outlook onto the front and is not overlooked.
- En Suite: (2.04m x 1.78m )with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, W.C., W.H.B., heated towel rail, recessed lighting, vanity mirror with integrated light and shower cubicle with shower over.
- Bedroom 2: (2.81m x 2.72m )with window overlooking the front, carpet flooring and integrated wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.61m x 3.13m )with carpet flooring, large window overlooking the rear, spacious double bedroom, and integrated wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.89m x 2.77m )with carpet flooring and large window overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.35m x 1.88m )with tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, W.C., W.H.B., heated towel rail and bath with shower over.
- Rear Garden: To the front there is a cobble lock driveway providing ample parking along with raised flower beds. Through the side entrance, you are greeted by the professionally landscaped rear garden which benefits from all day sunshine. The garden measures approx. 30 ft x 25ft and is set out over two levels, predominantly in artificial lawn with feature granite patio area, raised flower beds, outside light, water tap and integrated bench seating area.
FeaturesExcellent decorative order throughout
Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
Professionally landscaped rear garden
Artificial grass in rear garden
Gas fired central heating
New boiler installed in 2018
Solid wood flooring and wool carpets
Stira to largely floored attic
Ample parking to the front
Not overlooked and extremely private
Convenient to the M50
Freshly painted throughout
Located within a stones throw of excellent schools
Extra high ceiling heights on the ground floor measuring 2.429m
Floor area approx. 120 sq.m (1,291 sq.ft)