- A superb 3 bed semi-detached family home presented in show house condition
- Located in quiet cul de sac
- Adjacent to all local amenities and within easy access to M4 motorway
- Beautifully landscaped, private, not overlooked garden to the rear
- This is an ideal house for a young family or first time buyers.
- Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
2.0m x 2.0m
1.88m x 4.73m
Tiled floor, coving.
1.83m x 0.74m
Tiled splashback, vanity light, w.c & w.h.b. 2 storage cupboards.
3.36m x 5.15m
Marble fireplace with cast iron inset (with back boiler), solid timber walnut floor.
2.96m x 5.34m
Fitted walnut style kitchen units, tiled splashback, and laminate counter top. Breakfast bar, dining area, Zanussi hob & cooker, dishwasher, patio door to rear garden.
Stairs and landing carpeted, hot-press off, attic access (recently installed Stira). Attic insulated & floored.
4.35m x 3.35m
Fitted wardrobes, phone point, TV point, carpet.
4.09m x 2.72m
Fitted wardrobes, pine floor
2.65m x 2.40m
Fitted wardrobes, pine floor.
2.56m x 1.8m
Triton electric shower, w.c & w.h.b, bath, fully tiled, newly renovated.
Overall size of house c. c 90 sq. m (970 sq. ft)
Built c. 1998
Wide side entrance suitable for extension subject to planning permission
Concrete patio area
Front & rear gardens
Chrome sockets & switches with dimmers throughout
Double glazed PVC windows
PVC soffit & facia
North West back garden aspect
Oil fired heating system
Solid fuel heating open with back boiler
In shed boiler house
Off street parking for two cars
Dual heating system ...