A fantastic opportunity to purchase a bright and spacious three bedroom duplex in an excellent location. Situated in a cul-de-sac, the property has a westerly orientation to the front with views over fields. With the benefit of communal parking, the duplex also has its own private balcony which overlooks an enclosed communal garden to the rear making the large living room an ideal space for entertaining.
From the downstairs hallway the kitchen leads off, which has modern wall and floor units, vinyl flooring and a good size dining area. The living room, which is separate, is light filled and has a feature fireplace piped for gas, polished wooden flooring as well as a doorway leading out to the balcony. Understairs storage is provided in the hallway.
Upstairs the master bedroom, which faces out to the rear of the property , has polished wooden floors, an en suite shower room as well as ample fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom is also a good size double room which is carpeted and has built in wardrobes.The third bedroom which is a single room also has fitted wardrobes and carpeted floor. The family bathroom has an electric shower over the bath and there is a large hot press adjacent also suitable for storage.
• Entrance Hall: 5.73m x 2.05m. Polished wooden floor, alarm.
• Understairs storage press.
• Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.15m x 3.61m.Wall and floor units, tiled splashback, gas hob, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, vinyl floor
• Living Room: 5.75m x 3.81m. Feature fireplace, polished wooden flooring, door to balcony.
• Master bedroom: 3.84m x 3.86m. Polished wooden floor, built in wardrobes. En suite shower room.
• Bedroom 2: 4.18m x 3.54m. Carpeted, built-in wardrob ...