Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 7 Mount Rochford Avenue to the property market. The property located in a quiet residential area within walking distance to a number of amenities and would make a perfect family home.
The property consists of modern fitted kitchen, spacious and bright living room with a feature fireplace, downstairs bathroom, three good size bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite and main bathroom.
Good size back garden with side access gate, wooden shed and patio area.
Quiet location close to all amenities:
- Only 5 min drive to Castle Mill Shopping Centre and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min to Loreto Secondary School and Balbriggan Comunity College.
- 5 min to Scoil Chormaic Community N.S. and Educate Together N.S.
- Bus routes No. 101 and 191 offering frequent service to the City centre and surrounding areas.
- 7 min drive to Balbriggan train station.
- Only 6 min to Balbriggan Beach and Balbriggan Harbour.
- 5 min to M1 exit.
- 20 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Entrance Hall - 1.8m x 6m
Wooden flooring, carpeted stairs, under-stairs storage.
Kitchen - 2.4m x 4.7m
Tiled flooring and fitted shaker style kitchen units
Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine
Door to the back garden
Dining room - 2.6m x 3.6m
Sliding glass doors to the back garden
Double doors to the living room
Living room - 3.3m x 5.2m
Gas fireplace and large bay window
Double doors to the dining room
Downstairs WC - 1.4m X 1.2m
Master bedroom - 3.2m x 4.4m
En-suite- 2m x 1.5m
Shower cabin, WC and WHB
Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 4.4m
Fitted wardrobes and large bay window
Bedroom 3 - 2.2m x 2.9m
Carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes
Main bathroom - 2m x 1.9m
Bath tub, WC and WHB