RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent three bedroom semi detached family home to the market on the quaint cul de sac of Liffey Dale, Lucan. Liffey Valley Park is an exclusive and highly sought after development which finds Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within walking distance and the N4/M50 road networks within arm’s reach; the location is truly second to none. Internal living accommodation of c. 1,065 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with guest wc, open plan lounge/dining room, L-Shaped kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. No. 7 has been freshly painted from head to toe and is presented in immaculate condition, completely ready to walk into. To the front there is ample off street parking and the private rear garden boasts a sunny southerly orientation attracting sun throughout the day. One not to be missed - Viewing is strongly advised.
- c. 1,065 sq ft
- BER C3
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Freshly painted throughout
- Open plan lounge/dining room with wood burning stove
- Extended L-Shaped kitchen with ample storage units
- Three generous bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Plenty of wardrobe space
- Off street parking to front
- Large fully walled rear garden
- Sunny south facing aspect
- Exclusive and highly sought after development
- Immediate access to N4
- M50 motorway mere minutes by car
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within walking distance
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling M50 Northbound take junction 7 for "Palmerstown/Lucan" and stay left leading onto N4. Keep left and take the 1st exit. At the 1st roundabout take the 1st exit and at the next roundabout(With The Arc Bar on the left hand side) take the 3rd exit. At the roundabout turn left onto Liffey Avenue. Proceed ahead and veer left onto Liffey Dale. No. 7 can be found on the left hand side.