DescriptionA spacious family home ideally located on this highly sought after, popular and mature location in the heart of Terenure. Well maintained and extended over the years by its current owners this fine home offers a blank canvas for the new owners to create their ideal family home.
Approached to the front onto a low maintenance driveway offering ample off street carparking. The accommodation is laid out over two floors and extends to approximatley 108sqm, comprising welcoming entrance hall, reception / dining room which offers dual aspect to front and back. A fully fitted kitchen comes complete with cupboards and sink unit with windows overlooking the rear garden. The garage has been renovated and is in use as a downstairs ensuite bedroom but offers scope to be modified as a den / office depending on the new owners? requirements. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear the enclosed garden is paved and lawned, offering a wonderful sunny orientation benefiting from a south westerly facing orientation. A barna style shed provides further storage.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen?s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary?s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady?s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Porch (1.40m x 1.40m )with tiled floor, inner door into
- Entrance Hall (4.90m x 2.40m )with built in storage, window to side and under stair storage and leads into
- Breakfast Room (4.40m x 2.90m )Tiled floor, kitchen cupboards and units, French patio doors out to a south facing rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.20m x 1.50m )excellent range of kitchen cupboards and stainless steel sink and a half bowl, window to rear.
- Wet Room (4.50m x 2.20m )walk in shower, wc, whb, obvious potential to convert to downstairs bedroom, play room, office or den.
- Sitting Room (4.70m x 3.40m )Picture window overlooking the front garden, marble fireplace archway into
- Dining Area (2.60m x 2.60m )Patio door out to south facing rear garden and door to kitchen area
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 2.30m )Double glazed window to front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.90m )Built in floor to ceiling storage, large window to the front.
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 2.70m )Window to rear.
- Landing Stira access to attic.
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.60m )with tiled floor, tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, Triton T90 electric shower and ceramic bath.
FeaturesSpacious and light filled family home extending 108sqm (1,162sqft) offering off street car parking on a low maintenance cobble lock driveway.
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
South facing rear garden of approximately 30ft. in length.
Superbly located within walking distance of a host of local amenities, excellent national and secondary schools and Terenure Village.