Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 68 St. Jarlath Road to the Dublin property market.
Two bedroom property located in a highly sought after area close to a number of local amenities. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike.
Some of the features include:
- Extended kitchen and dining area.
- Feature gas fired fireplace in the living room.
- Downstairs bathroom with shower cabin.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
- Good size back garden with patio area.
- Wooden garden shed with electricity wired through.
- Very convenient location.
The property benefits from excellent location:
- 2 min walk to the local convenience store.
- New Luas stop 2 minute walk.
- 1km distance to Phibsborough shopping center
- 28 minutes walk to the heart of Dublin City center, with every imaginable amenity and attraction on offer.
- Only 3 min drive from Mater Hospital and Temple Street Children's Hospital.
- 8 min drive away from Croke Park Stadium.
- 8 min drive from DCU.
- 9 min drive away from the Dublin Zoo and The Phoenix Park - the largest enclosed urban park in Europe.
- 5 min walk to Cabra Luas stop.
- 20 min Drive to the Dublin Airport.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER: E1 BER No.101666659 Energy Performance Indicator:309.61 kWh/mÂ²/yr
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677