Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 66 Edgeworth Court to the property market. This stunning double fronted property is in immaculate condition throughout. The spacious three bedroom property is located in a quiet residential estate within walking distance from a host of amenities including schools. Situated in the beautiful village of Longwood, this property would make a perfect family home or ideal investment opportunity.!
Property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Kinetico under sink water softener, plus three stage drinking water system.
- Semi solid wooden flooring in the living room.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Property is fitted with wood/glass and solid pine doors throughout.
- Brightness control lighting installed in kitchen, living room and main bedroom.
- Fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms.
- Fully tiled en-suite with heated towel rail and pumped shower with body jets.
- Fully tiled main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, Triton electric shower and heated towel rail.
- Fitted with wired alarm system.
- Wired for multi room cable TV.
- Two private car parking spaces at the rear and adequate visitor parking spaces to the front.
- Maintenance free back garden with wooden garden shed, sunken trampoline and raised flower beds.
Quiet residential area with easy access to number of amenities:
- 3 min walk to the village centre with grocery stores, post office and a few public houses.
- 7 min walk to St. Fintinas Primary School.
- Only 10 min drive to Enfield Train Station with direct route to Dublin.
- 16 min drive to the town of Trim with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 50 min drive to Dublin City Cen ...
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677