DescriptionFeaturing a brand new fitted kitchen with a complete range of integrated modern appliances, this smart penthouse apartment features a host of contemporary features and is presented in immaculate condition throughout.
Enjoying triple aspect views, the apartment is attractively set amidst mature and exceptionally well-maintained communal landscaped gardens. Accommodation comprises of three bedrooms (one ensuite), a living room/dining room, with a newly installed kitchen and a recently refurbished family bathroom (2017). Constructed in 2005 by the Cosgrave Group, the property forms part of a secure, gated community in the award-winning Eden Gate development. Managed by Wyse, the development features many large amenity greens, set off by mature trees, shrubs and planting schemes, while CCTV and Neighbourhood Watch enhance the security of the development.
The property is just a short drive from Delgany Village and close to the many services and amenities that nearby Greystones has to offer. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Built by the Cosgrave Group, Eden Gate is an-award winning, family-friendly development offering an abundance of green space for children to play and a convenient local créche. The property is just a short walk from its own neighbourhood shopping centre, which includes a hairdresser, takeway and a convenience store. Just 2km away, nearby Delgany village is home to restaurants, a bakery, fishmonger, an organic greengrocer, pub and a variety of other shops.
The area has many well-regarded national and secondary schools, including Delgany National School, Temple Carraig and St. David’s secondary schools in Greystones. Due to open in September 2020, the new Charlesland Community Secondary School is just two minutes away by car, as is the Charlesland Shopping Centre, which includes a SuperValu supermarket.
The many schools, shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities of nearby Greystones and Bray are all within easy driving distance. The property is also within commuting distance of Dublin, with a bus stop right outside and the Greystones DART station 5 minutes drive away, while the Aircoach and the main N11 route are both close by. Thanks to its location on the cusp of the Wicklow countryside, Eden Gate is also close to the many natural amenities the garden county has to offer.
Accommodation• Hallway with hardwood floor and inset ceiling lighting
• Living room with hardwood floor, curtains and glass double doors opening out onto sun balcony at front and feature porthole window
• Brand new, modern fitted integrated kitchen with hardwood floor and glass double doors opening out onto sun balcony at side.
• Bedroom 1: Main bedroom with wool carpet, curtains, fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with wool carpet, curtains, fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
• Bedroom 3: Single bedroom (currently in use as office), with wool carpet, curtains, fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
• Luxurious main bathroom (recently refurbished) with bath/shower with floor to ceiling tiling, wc, whb, porthole window, tiled floor, fitted mirror with overhead lights, glass shelving and mirrored cabinet
• Ample attic storage
• Hot press with storage shelves
Features• Kitchen appliances comprise of a washer/dryer, wine fridge, dishwasher, Hotpoint oven, Hotpoint induction hob with extractor fan and Hotpoint microwave
• Additional space to accommodate freestanding American style fridge freezer
• Hardwood floors – resanded and varnished in 2017
• Bathrooms refurbished in 2017, with new sanitary ware, mirrors, lighting and tiling
• Electric central heating
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
• High standard of finish throughout
• Soft, neutral colours enhances natural light
• TV connection
• Communal areas of Eden Gate managed by Wyse
• Sun balcony 1: Off sitting room, with decking and railings, overlooking landscaped gardens to front
• Sun balcony 2: Off kitchen, with decking and railings
• Development set in exceptionally well-maintained, mature landscaped communal gardens
• Two reserved residential parking spaces conveniently right outside the property
• Secure development with CCTV and coded access entry gates
• Triple aspect
• Enclosed bicycle sheds
• Large enclosed communal bin area
Management fees: €190 p/m
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.109141507 Energy Performance Indicator:231.85 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsTravelling south along the N11 take Exit 11 onto the R744 for Greystones. Proceed along the dual carriageway straight through one roundabout, then take the next left. This will bring you into Eden Gate via a smaller roundabout (take the second exit).