DescriptionThis home is a rare find, a spacious town centre property that offers buyers the chance to decorate and finish to their own taste. Recently extended but interior décor unfinished, this 4 bedroom home could be immediately moved into and finished at a buyer’s leisure.
Accommodation comprises: Front Cottage; - Hall, Lounge, Kitchen 3 bedrooms, & Bathroom. Rear extension; Hall, Large Kitchen / Dining / Livingroom, Sitting-room, 1 double bedroom, bathroom & there is a superb attic room.
The Green Road cannot be beaten for its convenience to every town amenity. This home, though offering ample parking is situated behind the Friary Church, is within walking distance of all schools, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Kildare Village, the town centre and the train station. This home would suit buyers looking to trade down to a bungalow and there would be no need of a car or a family looking for a large home within walking distance of all local sporting and leisure amenities.
AccommodationFRONT OF HOUSE
Entrance Hall – 2m x 1m pine floor
Living Room – 4.5m x 3.3m brick surround and stone hearth to open fire, pine floor, display shelving, wall lights
Bedroom 1 – 4.49m x 3m fitted wardrobes & dressing table, pine floors, dual aspect room with front & rear window
Bedroom 2 - 2.37m x 3.7m pine floor
Study – 1.99m x 2.58m pine floor
Inner Hall – 0.9m x 2m tiled floor, alarm panel, back door
Kitchen – 3.7m x 4.4m Fully fitted kitchen with high and low cabinets, tiled over worktops1.5 bowl sssu, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine,
wall mounted & enclosed GFCH boiler, enclosed hot press with water tank, tiled floor
Shower- room – 1.7m x 2.2m fully tiled w.c, pedestal w.h.b, large enclosed shower with Triton T90 electric shower, window
Entrance Hall: 2.8m x 2.5m, stairs up to first floor, opening to
Inner Hall: 5m x 1.9m – THIS IS WHERE ORGINAL HOUSE CAN CONNECT from Kitchen of front cottage, under-stairs store
Bedroom 1: 2.70m x 3.85m Double room
Bathroom: Plumbed for w.c. bath, sink, window, chrome wall mounted towel rail
Lounge: - 4.4m x 4.55m laminate floor, ceiling downlighters, large opening for open fire / stove (plumbed for back boiler)
Kitchen: 6.6m x 3.77m, bright room with 2 large windows and double French doors opening to rear.
To the front:
Gravelled and enclosed by a fence, with double gates providing ample off street parking to front and side of property.
To the rear:
This south west facing property to rear which is fully gravelled and there is a private fenced section of the rear that offers complete privacy and opens onto a vista of farmland to rear. Inner gate dividing front of house from rear, outside tap.
There is a walkway around the house to back door of original cottage.
Features• Versatile accommodation extending to 148.6 sq.m (1,599 sq.ft) with attic space adding 48 sq.m (521 sq.ft.)
• 30 minutes from Dublin city centre by train
• Ample off-street parking and good visitor parking to front of house
• Large enclosed south west facing garden to rear currently gravelled with private fenced off
• GFCH, 2 x open fires & double-glazed windows throughout
• Rear house walls -pumped ecobead insulation into the 4inch cavity with a 70mm insulated slab & 100 mm insulation added to concrete floor
• BER D2 (with insulation upgrade (to front cottage), insulate water tank – install stoves) should bring house up to a B3
• No maintenance PVCu facia, soffits and gutters
• Rear House is ready for floor finishes, doors, architraves Kitchen & bathrooms.
• Existing trades would be interested in quoting to finish off house (if it mutually suited)
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.113247589 Energy Performance Indicator:277.51 kWh/m²/yr