DescriptionChurches Estate Agents bring this 3 bedroom home in need of modernisation to the market.
Set in quiet cul de sac estate of Bayview off Killiney Hill Road, within walking distance to DART & only a 5 minute walk to Killiney Beach. No 65 Bayview Drive is awaiting new home owners to roll up their selves & get stuck in so that they can create their own style & tastes throughout. This property requires a complete refurbishment from head to toe!
Off street parking at front leads to wide hallway that brings you into spacious sitting room with large front window & open fire. Dining room is set to rear along with separate galley style kitchen that has fitted presses & free standing electric cooker.
Upstairs on long landing there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms. Both large doubles have built in wardrobes. Main bathroom is too on this floor & serviced with 3x piece suite.
Rear garden with ideal westerly aspect is in need of a clipping. This outdoor blank space can be turned into an oasis of greens at an ease or can be used to increase the accommodation of No 65 (S.P.P).
M50 & Luas stop at Cherrywood is available for those who are commuting also you have busy bus routes on Shanganagh Road/QBC on N11. Renowned Dalkey Town & Villages of Killiney/Shankill are too close by with a wide array of amenities including schools, churches, shops & eateries.
- Lawn, off street parking.
Hall: c.3.83 x 1.85m
- Wide entrance hallway, carpet flooring
Sitting Room: c. 4.26 x 2.99m
- Original floor boards, open fire, large window overlooking front.
Kitchen: c. 3.63 x 2.44 m
- Galley style kitchen, fitted presses, free standing cooker, access to rear garden
Dining Room: c. 3.68 x 2.86 m
- Wood flooring, access form sitting room & kitchen
Landing: c. 3.34 x 1.89 m
- Carpet flooring, hot press
Bedroom 1 Single: c.2.75 x 2.43m
- Single bedroom to front, original floor boards
Bedroom 2: c. 4.27x 2.95m
- Master double bedroom to front, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 Double: c. 3.43 x 3.46 m
- Double bedroom to rear, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
Bathroom: c. 1.84x 2.10m
- 3x piece suite, vanity counter.
- Walled boundary, mature tree, side entrance, westerly aspect
FeaturesOff street parking
Cul de sac estate
Westerly aspect rear garden
Able to create your own stamp in style/decor
5 Minute walk to Killiney Beach
BER DetailsBER: F BER No.112746219 Energy Performance Indicator:431.61 kWh/m²/yr