DescriptionA charming 4 bedroom period red brick fronted residence, dating from circa mid 1800?s extending to approximately 154sq.m (1,660sq.ft), recently refurbished while enhancing many of the original features. The property also includes a modern 37sq.m (400sq.ft) extension and has the benefit of two south facing secluded courtyards with timber decking, external designer lighting and a good sized, easy to maintain front garden.
Situated between Rathgar and Rathmines villages, beside a number of schools and shopping areas, on an excellent bus corridor and 10 minutes from Cowper Luas station, Palmerston Park and within walking distance of the city centre approximately 1.75 miles (2.8 km) from St Stephen?s Green.
Accommodation comprises: drawing room, dining room, living/family room, galley kitchen, four bedrooms (two ensuites), main bathroom and external decked courtyard. Residential permit parking is on street.
- Reception Hall (8.20m x 1.50m )with picture rail, ornate ceiling coving, centre rose, feature archtrive, antique style raditors and solid cherrywood timber flooring running right through the hall.
- Understairs storage cupboard
- Understairs cloaks
- Drawing Room (to the front) (4.15m x 3.60m )with very fine marble fireplace with cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled hearth, ceiling coving, ornate centre rose, picture rail, window shutters and arch through to
- Dining Room (4.15m x 3.85m )with picture rail, ceiling coving, ornate centre rose, window shutters in both rooms and solid cherrywood timber flooring.
- Kitchen (4.00m x 3.00m )antique style cream kitchen with teak worktops, pull out recipe cupboards, integrated fridge freezer, Neff four ring gas hob with extractor over and stainless steel oven beneath, pull out recipe drawers, belfast sink unit, wine rack, slate tiled floor.
- family room Extension (3.85m x 3.70m )with modern gas fire feature high ceiling, surround sound and solid cherrywood timber flooring and double patio doors leading out to the rear courtyard. Arch through to
- Inner Lobby (4.60m x 1.30m )with useful ceiling to floor fitted storage, feature apex roof window and double doors leading out to the courtyard town garden and from the inner lobby steps up to a
- Downstairs Guest/4th Bedroom (4.60m x 2.95m )with high ceilings, recessed down lighting, cherrywood timber flooring and
- Ensuite comprising whb, wc, shower with Triton T80 electric shower, tiled walls and tiled floor, heated towel rail and glass block walls. Door leading out to the rear laneway and a intercom system to the outside, also wired for surround sound.
- First Floor Return
- Bed 3 (3.04m x 2.40m )with ceiling coving and solid cherrywood engineered wood
- Bathroom (2.00m x 1.85m )with pedestal whb, wc, bath with Jacuzzi bath, part tiled walls, access hatch to the attic.
- Bedroom 2 (To the rear) (4.15m x 3.85m )maximum measurement with oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, surround sound.
- Bed 1/master bedroom (to the front) (5.80m x 3.35m )with ornate ceiling coving, centre rose, cast iron fireplace with gas fire inset, solid cherrywood timber flooring and window shutters.
- Ensuite comprising whb with tiled splashback, wc, and corner shower with Triton T90z electric tiled shower, heated towel rail.
FeaturesGas fired central heating.
Re tiled roof.
Double glazed windows throughout.
Intruder alarm, fire alarm and smoke detectors in each room.
Intercom communication system.
High efficiency weather compensated gas central heating with separate outdoor boiler room.
Cast iron school type radiators (With architectural designed wall radiators in extension) distributed throughout the house.
Separate zoned heating controls.
Antique brushed bronze light switches, wall lights and chandeliers with zoned lighting switches.
All rooms have telephone and T.V points with Cat 5 cabling, T.V booster and central telephone system.
BOSE sound system throughout the house.
Wooden floors and high floor to ceiling height with period coving.
Independent controlled hot water system.
Ensuite showers and central pressurised hot water for winter and Triton T90-51 shower for summer use.
Floor area of approximately 154sq.m (1,660sq.ft).
Modern 37sq.m (400sq.ft) extension.