DescriptionDNG are delighted to present an excellent home in the well established and popular pocket of D24, No. 62 Hazelgrove.
This property comes to the market in fantastic condition and will appeal to every type of Buyer. The living spaces are bright, airy and flooded with natural light with its sunny aspect. Features include immaculate condition through out, a bespoke newly upgraded kitchen, upgraded bathrooms and generous room proportions.
The bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, living room, open plan kitchen / dining room, 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 en suite and a main family bathroom. To the rear is a large enclosed garden and to the front is a garden with a driveway for off street parking.
Nestled on a quiet street, No. 62 is a perfect location for families, there is 2 schools within walking distance Scoil Caitlin Maude and Killinasden Community School. Ideally located close to a host of local amenities to include shops, schools, Tallaght Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Village, the N81, M50 and the Luas is only 10 minutes away.
Early viewing highly recommended!
Accommodation- Entrance Hallway - 1.398 x 2.302
- Living room - 4.042 x 4.874 - Gas fire place, bay windows
- Kitchen / Dining room - 5.012 x 3.6007 - Gloss cabinets, gloss splashback, gas stove, tiled floor
- Master bedroom - 4.085 x 2.870 - Fitted wardrobes
- En-suite - 0.771 x 2.399 - Shower, W.C., W.H.B
- 2nd bedroom - 3.150 x 3.325 - Fitted wardrobes
- 3rd bedroom - 3.163 x 2.064 - Sliding wardobe
- Bathroom - 2.238 x 1.747 - W.C., W.H.B, shower, tiled, gloss vanity furniture
Features- Double driveway - room for two cars
- Situated only 10 minutes from Tallaght Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Luas Stop
- Open plan layout on ground floor
- Scoil Caitlin Maude and Killinarden Community School are only a stones throw away
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Upgraded bathroom
- Sought after area
- Quiet location
- Close to all amenities
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.112391636 Energy Performance Indicator:258.42 kWh/m²/yr