€460,000 arrow_upward €10,000 on 23rd Nov 16
Berkeley & Associates are delighted to offer this stunning extended and spacious 4 bedroomed semi-detached house on one of Old Palmerstown’s highly sought after premier and exclusive cul de sacs.
This is one of the few larger 4 bedroomed house types on The Drive built approximately in the mid 1960’s. This property offers a great location, close to the N4 / M50 interchange, close to all local amenities of Old Palmerstown and only 5 miles west of Dublin City Centre.
This large and spacious family home is ideal for entertaining with its very well planned accommodation. There is a superbly extended dining room which fronts onto the rear garden with vaulted ceiling and is fitted with high quality Nordan doors, providing generous natural lighting.
This home also boasts a garage, attic conversion and downstairs bathroom / contemporary steam room which is located off the utility room. The well-presented and secluded private rear garden is a treasure, offering an abundance of privacy & seclusion.
Viewing of this exceptional and outstanding family home is highly recommended.
* 4 Bedrooms
* Rewired and re-plumbed
* Attic conversion
* High quality Nordan doors
* Through lounge 9.41m (31ft long) with walnut flooring
* Extended hall
* Large extended dining room 18.30sqm (200 sq ft) fronts on to the rear garden
* Contemporary bathrooms
* Guest bathroom/ Steam room
* Very private secluded rear garden 29m (95ft long)
* Garage to side
* Gas central heating with recently fitted boiler
* Walnut flooring
* Floor area: c. 180 sq m (1938 sq ft)
* BER D1
* Abundance of natural light
* Utility room