RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this absolutely stunning four bedroom EXTENDED semidetached property to the market in Monastery Drive, Dublin 22.
With an idyllic cul de sac position within one of Clondalkin's most sought after developments, the location is truly next to none. Within arm's reach you will find a host of local shops & shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, a range of bars and cafes and extensive recreational and leisure facilities. The area is well serviced by direct bus routes to Dublin's City Centre as well as being less than five minutesâ€™ drive from the M50 and merely walking distance of The Red Cow Luas Stop.
Thoroughly refurbished and immaculately presented interior living accommodation of c. 1,660 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, office, LARGE lounge, kitchen/ dining room extension, utility room and guest w.c., four bedrooms, main family bathroom, master bedroom has an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. To the rear of the property is a large rear garden and ample off street parking to the front.
Rarely do properties come to the market in Monastery Drive and no. 61 is guaranteed to generate immediate interest. "To Be Seen is to Be Appreciated"; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 1,660 sq. ft.
- BER TBC
- Gas fired central heating
- LARGE GARDEN
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Modern kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- KITCHEN EXTENSION
- Not overlooked to the front or rear
- FRONT GARAGE
- Peaceful cul de sac setting
- Off street parking to front
- Located in the heart of Clondalkin Village
- A host of local amenities all within arm's reach
- M50 motorway merely minutes by car
- The Red Cow Luas stop within walking distance
- STUNNING PROPERTY; Viewing highly advised!
If travelling from M50 Motorway take exit 9 for Clondalkin and keep left. In turn you will pass The Luas Park & Ride entrance and over the bridge towards Monastery Road. ...