€220,000 €219,780 on 9th Nov 17
This detached 4 bedroom residence comes to the market in a highly desirable area, with easy access to the M9 motorway and link roads. It is 110 sq. metres and has recently been refitted with new kitchen, bathrooms, fireplace, flooring, uPVC windows ad staircase. It offers extensive living space with 3 reception rooms and has a large secured private garden to the rear. This quiet development is just 15 mins walk from town centre and close to shops and schools.
Accommodation includes entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, family room, sitting room, wc; 4 bedrooms (En-suite) & bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Large secured back garden
• Superb location within easy walking distance of all town amenities
• Gates to each side of house included
• Refitted kitchen, floors, fireplace, staircase
• uPVC windows
• Easy access to M9, N80 and Hacketstown Rd.
• Close to schools, shops, churches.
BER: D1 BER No.110338365 Energy Performance Indicator:237.82 kWh/m²/yr
From Carlow take the Hacketstown Rd(R726). After Healy’s Funeral Home on the left, take the next left into Castlewood gardens.