DescriptionInse bay is well maintained and much sought after coastal development situated within a few minutes from one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland with excellent access to schools, bus stops, Laytown train station, M1 motorway and a host of various amenities to choose from.
Constructed in c. 2000, 60 The Grove is a semi-detached house located in close proximity to a large communal green area and briefly comprises the following below:
* Concrete driveway to park 2 x cars off-street.
* Inviting entrance hall (5m x 1.7m) New composite front door and tiled flooring.
* W.C (1.7m x 0.8m) Tiled floor and window.
* Separate living room (4.95m x 3.7m) Wooden flooring, recessed lights and gas fire insert.
* Kitchen (5.5m x 2.6m) Generous countertop and press space, gas hob and tiled flooring.
* Dining room (3m x 3m) Tiled flooring and access to the back garden.
* Carpet on stairs and landing.
* Master double bedroom (3.9m x 3.3m) 4 x built-in wardrobes, TV point and carpet flooring.
* Ensuite bathroom (2.1m x 1.3m) Electric shower.
* Double bedroom (3m x 2.8m) 3 x built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
* Single bedroom (2.7m x 2.1m) 2 x built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
* Main bathroom (2.1m x 1.75m) Bath with shower connection and recessed lights.
* Sunny south facing back garden (8.5m x 7m) Paving stones, lawn area, shed with a concrete base and with electricity. Walled back boundary.
* Gas fired central heating. New boiler c. 3 months old.
* Attic storage with Stira stairs.
Laytown Train Station, new ALDI and a host of amenities are all within an easy walk away. Bus stop located just outside the Inse Bay Estate with frequent service to and from Dublin & Drogheda. The M1 Motorway is a mere 10-minute drive away. Dublin Airport via the M1 Motorway 30 minutes drive away.
Local amenities to include creche in Inse bay, various primary & secondary, Tesco, ALDI, Centra, coffee shops, restaurants, public houses, children's playground, doctors, dentist, post office, butcher, Integral Fitness Club with large heated indoor swimming pool, takeaways, golf, horse riding, GAA football, soccer, rugby, tennis, karate to name but a few are all in the general locality.
Please note that travel times, distances, general details and photos are approximate and for guidance purposes only.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.106751464 Energy Performance Indicator:210.76 kWh/m²/yr