DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this spectacular apartment to the market located on the top floor of this prestigious development within the heart of Newcastle Village. Newcastle Boulevard is a modern terrain ideally positioned with a wide array of amenities on your doorstep including local shops, sports facilities, schools, Avoca and Rathcoole Park. The 68 bus route is located within a short stroll and the N7, M50 Motorway & The Luas Red Line are easily accessible by car. Internal living accommodation of c. 830 sq ft sq ft comprises of an entrance hallway with a staircase to an upper level landing, a lounge/dining room with attached kitchen, main family bathroom, two double bedrooms and master bedroom ensuite. The ground floor entrance gives way to a most private common area with only two properties inside which is a most attractive and extremely rare occurrence for an apartment. No. 60 has been wonderfully maintained from head to toe and is truly in “turn-key” condition. It has the added advantage of two separate balconies; one off one bedroom and the other off the lounge, giving ample room for outside evening relaxation. Without question one of the finest examples to come to the Newcastle market this year, early interest is assured and viewing is strongly advised!
Features- c. 830 sq ft
- Management fee c. €1,100 per annum
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Top floor apartment
- “Block” entrance giving access to only 2 properties
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Quality flooring throughout
- Fitted gloss style kitchen with granite worktops
- Two double bedrooms
- Storage press of landing
- Family bathroom + master bedroom ensuite
- Dual aspect master bedroom
- 2 Balconies; one accessed from bedroom the other from the lounge
- Ample parking space to front
- Located in the heart of Newcastle Village
- N7 and M50 Motorway found within minutes by car
- Avoca & Rathcoole park within easy reach
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling on N7 take exit 4 for Rathcoole, pass Avoca on the right hand side, and at the roundabout take the second exit towards Newcastle. At the roundabout before the filling station turn left onto Newcastle Boulevard. Proceed ahead and the block can be found on the right hand side just before the retail units.