- Mid terrace two bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Requires refurbishment.
- Off street parking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 78 sq.m (840 sq. ft).
- Ballina is a town in County Mayo situated approximately 40km north of Castlebar.
- The subject property is situated at the junction of Fenian Row and Lord Edward St.
- Local amenities include Ballina District Hospital, Scoil Naomh Padraig, Moyne College, Ballina Post Office, Lidl, Tesco Superstore and an array of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include Bus Eireann route (22, 52, 420, 421, 444, 445), Ballina Train Station (800 m), N26 & N59.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Kitchen/Dining room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
BER DetailsBER: G
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings