Superb three bedroom mid terrace property located in a small development on the outskirts of Glanworth village. Finished to a high standard, this property lends itself to an array of uses, be it family home, investors or first time buyers. Ideally located within 10 minutes of Fermoy town and a mere 30 minute commute to Cork city. Viewing comes highly recommended.
4.39m x 3.68m
Timber floor, open fire with timber surround and granite inset, power points, T.V. points, radiator, thermostatic heating control.
4.37m x 3.99m
Tile floor, floor and eye level kitchen units, integrated oven/hob, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, power points, radiator.
2.47m x 1.78m
Tile floor, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, power points.
2.48m x 1.22m
Tile floor, W.H.B., W.C., radiator.
4.67m x 3.43m
Carpet floor, radiator, power points.
5.05m x 2.96m Carpet floor, power points, T.V. points, radiator.
3.16m x 0.89m
Tile floor, shower unit with electric shower, W.C., W.H.B.
3.03m x 2.84m
Carpet floor, power points, radiator.
2.31m x 1.83m
Tile floor, bath unit with tile splash back, W.H.B., W.C., radiator.
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent finish throughout.
- Overall square footage: 1200 sq. ft.
- Spacious entrance hall with ample storage space.
- Excellent location in small estate on the outskirts of the village.
- Walking distance to all village amenities. Off-street parking with tarmac driveway.
- Off-street parking with tarmac driveway.
- Fibre broadband available.
- Venetian fitted blinds throughout.
- Wired for alarm
- High standard insulation throughout.
BER: B3 BER No.111190674 Energy Performance Indicator:147.88 kWh/mÂ²/yr