Enjoying a peaceful and truly secluded woodland setting, this own-door entrance, ground floor apartment forms part of a small development within a mature and much sought after residential estate.
Comprising two bedrooms (one ensuite), guest bathroom and an exceptionally large living room in open-plan confuguration with a modern kitchen, the property benefits from many improvements in recent years. These include new double-glazed uPVC windows and main entrance door, refurbished kitchen units and an extensive cobblelock terracotta patio.
This forms the focal point of a sizeable back garden (not overlooked) surrounded by mature trees, creating a wonderful sense of seclusion that belies the property’s conveniently central location so close to the heart of Bray.
The property enjoys a secluded yet highly convenient location within the mature Glencourt estate off Killarney Road, just a 10-minute walk to the main street with its many shops, cafés, bars and restaurants. The wider Bray community offers an excellent range of services and amenities, including local infant, primary and secondary schools, several supermarkets, a wide variety of sports clubs, the Shoreline Leisure Centre and Pool, the Mermaid Theatre and the regenerated Seafront. Easy commuting access to Dublin is assured via Bray DART station, frequent bus services and the N11 and M50 just a short drive away.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this hidden gem.
• Entrance hallway with laminate wood flooring, hot press and storage
• Extensive, well-proportioned living room/lounge with laminate wood flooring
• Kitchen with terracotta floor tiles, in open-plan layout with living room/lounge
• Spacious main bedroom with built-in shelving, carpet and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom features wc, whb with splashback, wall and floor tiles, and walk-in glass cubicle shower
• Second bedroom (double) with carpet
• Guest bathroom with wc, whb, bath/shower cubicle and floor and wall tiling
• Recently refurbished mo ...