DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this magnificent 3/4 bedroom semi detached family home to the market ideally tucked away on Knocklyon Green, Dublin 16. On your doorstep you will find a wealth of local amenities including Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA Club, Knocklyon United FC and St. Colmcille’s Primary & Secondary Schools. On a transport note bus routes no.49 & no.75 are found within a short stroll and the M50 Motorway is merely minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, converted garage/home office, extended rear sun room, three bedrooms and main family bathroom.
No. 54 has been lovingly maintained over the years by its current owner and is prime for any growing family looking to lay down roots in mature Knocklyon. The garage conversion adds a whole new dimension to the property and is currently in use as a living room/home office but would make an equally good fourth bedroom. The front overlooks green space which is prime for safe child's play whilst the sunny south facing rear attracts the sunshine throughout the day.
Features- c. 132 sq.m
- BER D2
- 3/4 bed semi
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Extended hallway
- Converted garage currently housing living room/office (potential fourth bedroom)
- Ground floor WC
- Fitted kitchen with an abundance of units
- Separate utility room
- Extended rear sunroom
- Three generous bedrooms
- Ample off street parking
- Overlooking green space
- Peaceful cul de sac
- Sunny south facing rear garden
- Peaceful position within the development
- Tucked away just off Firhouse Road
- No. 49 & 75 bus routes on your doorstep
- Knocklyon Shopping Centre and St. Colmcille’s Primary & Secondary Schools within walking distance
- M50 motorway merely minutes by car
- Ideal for first time buyers or a growing family
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling from Templeogue Village turn left at the Templeogue Bridge traffic light junction. At the next traffic light junction turn right onto Firhouse Road and proceed ahead through the next set of traffic lights, pass Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA Club on the left hand side, and take the second left turn onto Knocklyon Avenue. Take the second left turn onto Knocklyon Park and turn right onto Knocklyon Green.