Open Viewing: Wed 07 Feb, 6:20pm - 6:40pm
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this excellent three bedroom property to the market in the ever popular Rathlawns, Rathcoole. Rathlawns is a mature and ever sought after housing estate ideally located within arm's reach of Rathcoole Village and its wide array of amenities. Shops, schools, restaurants, Avoca and Rathcoole Park are close by not to mention a host of major road networks.
This property consists of spacious interior living accommodation of c. 900 sq ft which is comprised of entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, lounge, downstairs wc, three bedrooms (2 double/1 single), main family bathroom and spacious attic conversion.
No. 52 comes to the market in great condition throughout having been meticulously maintained by its current owner and boasts an endless list of additional features including gas fired central heating, low maintenance garden with a block built shed, double glazed windows and a stunning attic conversion!
Early interest is sure to be expected, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Close to Rathcoole Village
- Sought after and Mature development
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Mature & peaceful surroundings
- Gas fired central heating with recently upgraded boiler
- IMMACULATELY presented throughout
- Block built shed
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathroom
- Attic conversion currently in use as a fourth bedroom
- Every conceivable amenity within walking distance
- M50 & N7 within minutes
From Avoca, drive straight into Rathcoole Village, continue straight through the village passing Bank of Ireland & follow th ...