Open Viewing: Sat 17 Feb, 10:20am - 10:40am
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this magnificent two double bedroom top floor apartment to the market in Parkands Court, Ballycullen. This stunning development is nicely tucked away just off the Ballycullen Road and is within walking distance of an abundance of local amenities including shops, shopping centres, pubs and schools. A host of bus routes can be found on your doorstep and the M50 Motorway is less than two minutes drive away. Along with this there is a wide choice of both national and secondary schools in the area and access to plenty of sporting amenities.
Bright and spacious living accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, two storage rooms and main family bathroom. Having been owner occupied, the property is presented in stunning condition and boasts excellent attic space, a superb addition to any apartment.
The list of additional extras continues with double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a private balcony off the lounge! Interest is sure to be seen from those looking to downsize, 1st time buyers & investors. Early viewing is highly advised.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!!
- c. 775 sq ft
- Management fee c. 1,250 per annum
- Pristine condition throughout
- Top floor
- Two large double bedrooms
- Bathroom with Triton electric shower
- Communal rear garden space
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Ample parking space to front
- Within two minutes drive of M50 Motorway
- A host of shops within walking distance
- Highly regarded National & Secondary Schools within the area
- Viewing highly advis ...