DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this two bedroom apartment that has recently upgraded the main bathroom & en suite bathroom plus it is presented in show condition to the market.
Located in secure modern development of Diamond Valley this wonderful two bedroom ground floor apartment is within easy of commute to Bray Town & new Bray Town Centre (currently under construction) & Promenade. Recently the property has been painted, new water pump fitted, new water tank element fitted & new wooden flooring throughout to offer this ideal starter home in perfect condition.
Entrance hallway with the all important extra storage welcomes you at first. Off hallway is master bedroom with built in wardrobes, TV unit, wooden flooring & recently fully tiled en suite. Second double bedroom is too off hallway with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring & access to large wrap around balcony. Generous living room with feature gas fire as centre piece creates a home from home feel to this great property.
To compliment the living area & separate is galley style kitchen with wall & floor built in Shaker style units & cooking appliances. Main bathroom has been transformed & re tiled to create a boutique hotel style bathroom with 3 x piece suite.
To finish the accommodation is large wrap around balcony that you can access from living room & second double bedroom, this addition of outdoor space is dual aspect & will allow you to dine alfresco in the afternoon sun.
Communal parking, secure access & landscape grounds are some of the advantages that come with 5 The Maples. This location is second to none as Bray is home to so many amenities & activities including shops, schools & many restaurants not forgetting picturesque seafront walks on the promenade & up top Bray Head. You have a choice of excellent primary & secondary schools close by. Transport is taking care of with busy bus routes nearby & DART at Bray station. Road linkage to M11 & M50 is at an ease, shopping services are local within walking distance.
Viewing highly recommended
AccommodationHall: c. 3.68 x 2.72m
- Wooden flooring, hot press cupboard, two separate storage cupboards
Living Room: c. 6.39 x 3.87m
- Spacious living room, wooden flooring, gas fire centre piece, dining area, access to wrap around balcony
Kitchen: c. 2.06 x 1.85m
- Galley style kitchen, fitted Shaker style wall & floor units, fitted cooking appliances, tiled splash back
Bedroom 1: c.3.15 x 3.38m
- Master double bedroom off hallway, wooden flooring, fitted wardrobes, built in open storage & TV shelf
En-Suite: c 1.46 x 1.72m
- Recently fully tiled stunning en suite, 2 x piece suite, vanity sink unit with lighting
Bedroom 2: c. 3.16 x 2.92m
- Second Double bedroom off hallway , wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, access to balcony
Bathroom: c. 2.49 x 1.72m
-Beautiful & stunning main bathroom, fully tiled, 3 x piece suite, decorative vanity unit with light
Balcony: c. 6.60 x 6.40m
- Wrap around “L” shaped balcony, access from second double bedroom & living room, decked, dual aspect from southerly to westerly
FeaturesStunning two bedroom ground floor property
Recently up grade main bathroom & en suite
Large warp around balcony
Electric heating & feature gas fire
Communal parking & alarmed