Property Partners Brady are delighted to introduce this wonderful detached 4 bedroom family residence to the market.
Occupying a prime corner site at the front of this mature and ever popular development just off the Straffan Road. Only 200 meters from the Rail station and within walking distance to Maynooth center and University campus. Prospective buyers will be greatly impressed by all Maynooth has to offer.
No 5 is overlooking an open green to the front and is offered in excellent condition with a delightful sunny aspect.
Accommodation includes 4 excellent sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms and a nice kitchen cum breakfast area with utility room off the same.
Immediate viewing is highly recommended.
• Well appointed detached family residence
• 1st off the Straffan Road
• Only 200 meters to Rail station, close to University Campus and all amenities
• Large attic/storage space (suitable for conversion)
• Sunny aspect
• Overlooking green area to the front
• O.F.C.H. with recently installed energy-efficient condenser boiler
• Carpets and electrical appliances included in the sale
• Prime corner site, scope for extension
• Block built garden shed
• Paved patio
• Gated side entrance
• Off street parking to front.
BER: D1 BER No.108907726 Energy Performance Indicator:239.04 kWh/m²/yr
ACCOMMODATION - c.145 sq. m (c.1560 sq.ft.)
With tilled flooring, guest w.c. off same.
Sitting Room – 4.63m x 3.40m
With feature bay window, fire place, oak flooring and double doors leading to:
Dining Room – 3.20m x 3.92m