RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this three bedroom semi detached family home boasting an enviable position within this mature and tree-lined cul-de-sac of Oatfield Grove, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. With Liffey Valley Shopping Centre along with a vast array of local amenities within arm's reach and the M50 Motorway merely minutes away by car; this is a choice location for many purchasers.
Interior living accommodation of c. 980 sq ft comprises entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, three spacious bedrooms and main family bathroom. The rear boasts a spectacular rear garden with mature trees, shrubbery and an extensive lawn area. The front overlooks a large manicured green area.
No. 5 is sure to appeal to first time buyers looking to step onto the property ladder and put down roots in a mature and well established neighbourhood. Rarely do properties come to the market in Oatfield and immediate interest is guaranteed.
Must be seen to be appreciated, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 980 sq ft
- Plenty of potential to extend (subject to necessary planning permission)
- CUL-DE-SAC positioning
- Front storm porch
- Gas fired central heating
- Recently upgraded windows and doors
- Stable door to rear
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Extra spacious bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Built in wardrobes
- Spectacular rear garden
- Off street parking
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Green area to front, ideal for children to play
- Mature and highly sought after development
- Within arm's reach of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- Clondalkin Village only minutes away by car
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling from Clondalkin Village, proceed through the traffic light junction at The Waterside Pub. Continue straight ahead passing the On The Run Garage on your lef ...